14.7.10

kuNci, kEy, N مفتاح...

Alhamdulillah...syukur sgt2 dlm uma skg...

It's all about keys nowadays. Why3??.. How could i forgot?? i planned to take a ride and go to McD and buy something.. Maybe i am thinking too much nowadays, that i forgot something important.. is everyone should have something to be forgotten??
Imagine this: got dressed up, took the motorcycle key, ask my youngest brother to throw the rubbish at the backyard, took a helmet and wallet (lucky me to remember to bring the money), then lock the door from the inside and got out..' then i realized something, is anyone inside?? youngest brother at the back yard throwing the rubbish, then we are locked up?? outside?? gosh.. then i decide not to make ummi to be very worried, so i told my brother to stay outside the house "Zul, stay here, and wait for me to come. i forgot to bring the key..and don't go anywhere" (as my brother is a dyslexia child, i tell him completely..)

And i got to McD a.s.a.p, as my friend worried and she said wait for her, she'll come over and break the door.. ugh..I
got very confused, why should i tell my friend?? that now she wants to come and break the door?? then i just said never mind, "i'll solve it myself.." haha..as i thought to call ummi, then i do so..ummi was like "huh??what are you doing??where are u going actually and what for??" i thought so ummi will act like that...then ummi told me that the key is somewhere outside, just ask for it,then it will show itself..haha...i thought i have to go to ummi's school to get the key..hoooo...

Got home a.s.a.p (again), i saw my brother..he's playing with the cat!! i told him not to go anywhere before rig
ht?? then he said "nanje, you locked me outside!!" ughhh... didn't I tell him that i forgot to bring the key?? aiya brother.... i asked him to follow me inside, and then 'again' i got upstairs a.s.a.p.. luckily the key was there.. (p/s: i asked for the key and it came..haha..mcm nk gelak bnyk2 lak..) so that is the story..huh...wierd+freak experience...

Actually, why is all this happening?? (because im a lousy person maybe?? or very forgetful person??it may be right..or i was the one that think too much??) And only keys can make the issue?? wierd..again...


forgetful person:

p/s: don't be like me, mcm org tua..oldies...

4 comments:

  1. why should this happen??aiya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh! Still have time to play tricks on ur mum, too! No wonder u forgot this & that..

    ReplyDelete
  3. isy..ummi use my nme 2 say that??
    hehe...tricks is my game...
    dont b angry2..

    ReplyDelete
  4. alhamdulillah..trase ad smngt smula nk berblog...msh baru,so skit je y taw...sila beri tunjuk ajar...thanx a lot..will visit n follow ur latest blog..wassalam..

    ReplyDelete